Sunday, August 22, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, I'm so happy you're here!  "Let Me Scrap For You" is exactly what the name implies, I scrapbook and preserve your memories so you don't have to!  Some people don't have the time or the patience to sit down with their pictures to create an album or a display.  Unfortunately, their pictures never leave their camera, flash drive, or even the shoe box in the back of the closet.  Your memories are so much more important and taking the next step to have them put in an album or a scrapbook will ensure you have them for generations to come...this is where I come in. :) 

Getting started is really easy!  Here's how it works:  

1.  You organize the photos in chronological order by topic or event.  For each page, submit 4-6 related photos, along with any memorabilia, in a Ziploc bag or envelope.  Please only submit the photos you'd like for me to use in the album.  For a fee, I can assist you in organizing and choosing which photos will go in the album.

2.  We meet for the initial consultation to discuss specifics of the project.  At this time I will collect a $50 non-refundable deposit, which will be applied to the cost of the album.  We will also discuss: cropping the photos, album size, color schemes, specific art, ruled pages, family trees, memorabilia, how much room you’ll need for journaling, and layout style. After this consultation I will be able to give you a precise estimate on the final cost.      

3.  I submit to you an estimate and the client agreement.  Your project is started 2 days after the signing of the agreement to ensure enough time for alterations of our original plan.

4.  Mid-way through completion of the project, I show you the layout to make sure everything looks okay.  If it is a long-term project, I provide weekly updates. 

5.  Balance is due upon completion of the album.  If the project is long-term, then a portion of the balance will be collected at the end of each month. 

For more information or to receive an estimate for your album, please contact me at: letmescrapforyou@hotmail.com

Please come back again soon to check out pictures of my current "in-progess" albums! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment