Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Holiday Hoop-la Deal October 15th-November 5th

My sincere apologies on posting the next Holiday Hoop-la Deal a little late...I've been busy with finishing up a few orders and with a scrapbooking event over the weekend, I've been swamped.  BUT, all that is finished up so here we are with the next deal :) 

Buy One, Get One Paper Album Kits

Awesome gifts for anyone and everyone!  Several different themes, and options.

From now until November 5th, purchase one paper album kit (prices range from $10-$20), have me complete it for you and you'll get the second paper album kit (and labor) FREE!!!  What a deal!  Don't pass this offer up....it's only around for a limited time :)

Contact me to day to take advantage of this fantastic offer!!! 

Remember, FREE gift wrapping on all orders, all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment