Friday, October 1, 2010

Holiday Hoop-la!

I'm always amazed at how fast time seems to go.  In fact, it seems to go faster the older I get.  It feels like we just welcomed spring and here we are, transitioning to fall all over again.  Now, don’t get me wrong, I really enjoy the crisp mornings, the beautiful fall foliage, and the plethora of apples and pumpkins…it all just seems to sneak up on me.  I imagine we’re in the same boat, life gets away from all of us.  The seasons change, the months go by, we blink and it’s October!
If it’s October, you know what’s peekin’ around the corner, right?  In case you’ve forgotten, take a stroll to your local Target store; their entire aisle of Christmas cards and lights should give you a hint J.  I think the preliminary Christmas décor is part of the Halloween plan-o-gram!
I know I joke, but this is the perfect time of year to start thinking about the holidays.  Even better, let me lend a hand to get your gift list done early with meaningful, timeless gifts that everyone can enjoy.  Plus I offer FREE gift wrapping on all orders, all the time.  I’ve decided to join in on the ‘holiday hoop-la’ and help you get started by having a few different specials every month from here until Christmas.  Check back often to check out the latest deals...the first deal starts today!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment